Heavy Vehicles
Training & Licences

Click here to book into scheduled courses


Medium Rigid
What vehicles can I drive with a Medium Rigid Licence?
Any two axle rigid vehicle, including bus and truck, greater than 8 tonnes GVM. You may also tow a single trailer (other than a semi trailer) up to 9 tonne GVM or to the manufactures specifications (whichever is less).

Pre requisites:
  •  Hold a class Car Licence for 1 year
  •  Minimum 19 years of age.
A minimum of 3 day training program is recommended.