- Fee-for-Service Short Course
- Course Code: Short Course only
Do you uphold the industry and legislative requirement for every Traffic Controller to participate in refresher training every three years?
This course is designed as a re-accreditation course for those previously qualified to implement traffic management plans and use a stop / slow bat to control traffic and are required to satisfy the legislative requirement to attend refresher training every three years.
Journey Management Group now offer two traffic Management Refresher programs. A classroom based instructor lead program and a self-paced, easy to use online product. Our Refresher courses will ensure your skills and knowledge consistent with current legislation.
The course is designed to refresh the following units:
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D Implement a traffic management plan
- Pre-Requisites Prior completion of a course containing “Control Traffic with a Stop / Slow Bat” and “Implement Traffic Management Plans”.
- Course Duration In class: Half a day.
Online: 2 hours.
- Average Number of Learners Average of 10 in the classroom.