- Fee-for-Service Short Course
The skills developed in the Forklift course coincide with industry entry requirements and is suited to individuals new to the industry; those looking to change jobs; and individuals seeking to gain formal qualifications.
This course involves the skills and knowledge required to operate a forklift in compliance with the relevant state / territory authority licence requirements and regulations, including meeting the requirements of WorkSafe, in a variety of operational contexts.
It includes checking forklift condition, driving forklift to fulfill operational requirements, and monitoring and maintaining forklift performance and site conditions.
The course consists of the following units:
- TLID2010 Operate a Forklift
- TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- Pre-Requisites Must be at least 18 years of age.
Photo ID is required to complete this course.
- Course Duration 3 days.
- Average Number of Learners Average 6 students.